Year of the birth: 1983, Smolensk
Gelendzik, Russian Federation.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Academia.edu Crunchbase AppStore ProductHunt PayPro Global ISDEF
PhD in mechanical engineering, Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University), Russia.
2006 – Magister degree of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University), Russia.
Mac OS (5 yers), Linux / Ubuntu (14 years), MS DOS (3 years), Windows (19 years).
C/C++ (19 years), Java (15 year), C#(15 year), Pascal (15 year), Delphi (15 years), Assembler(2 year), Basic (1 year), VBA (2 month), Power Builder (0.5 year), Prolog (0.5 year), Perl (0.5 year), GPSS (0.5 year), VHDL(0.5 year), SQL (2 year), node.js, Angular, PHP.
Russian(native), good skills in spoken and written English. I’ve finished English courses (upper-intermediate level) in the MPEI Euro Centre.
(Math Fundamentals, C++, C++ Fundamentals, C#)
Certified Systemic Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Psychology).
2018 - Preselt - AlarmFront CEO, CTO, owner
2016 - Preselt - SoftOrbits CEO, CTO, owner
November 2003 - 2016: OfficeRecovery/Recoveronix Ltd. (http://officerecovery.com), Software Developer
Match – June 2005 – Belti, Software Developer.
September 2005 – 2016: TrackStudio Co Ltd (http://trackstudio.com), Software Developer and Technical Writer.
- SoftOrbits.com - Owner, CEO, CTO, software development, marketing
- AlarmFront.com - Owner, CEO, CTO, software development, marketing
- Complex Multiplatform network video-streaming system. (Author, developer, testing, communication with customer, C++, C#, .Net, DirectShow, Linux).
- Complex web-based backtracking system, (Coding of some functional parts, writing documentation, support, Java, Struts, Hibernate, Swing, SOAP)
- Developing algorithms of reading and writing of complex binary file formats, analysis and syntheses of complex hierarchical data structures. (More than 7 big projects. My contract does not allow divulging any details). Author, developer, testing, support. C++, Java, MFC, Windows API.
- Scientific work in my University (developing of Fuzzy Logic systems, Fuzzy Game models, Fuzzy Clusterization algorithms, DSS systems on Fuzzy Cognitive models, Neuron Net models, Network Protocol Analyser) – C++, C#, .Net, MFC.